Monday, February 25, 2013

The Imminent Release of "Incident at Ape Canyon" CD

The CDs arrived from the plant this past weekend and they both look and sound great! It's nice to see this thing come to fruition after more than a year of hard work and endless delays. It's well worth the wait, I think. I'm thrilled to share a CD with 8 of my favorite bands and to have had the chance to work with some of the coolest / nicest people ever.

I'm sending the finished CDs to the labels who paid for it this week, so it's just a matter of time before it's available for purchase. Until then, here's a short promo video I made to get the juices flowing.

Available SOON from the following labels:

At War With False Noise (Scotland) -- www.atwarwithfalsenoise.com
DIY Noise (USA) -- e.carrillo91@gmail.com
Hurts to Hear (USA) -- hthrecords@gmail.com
Pure Fckn' Hate Prod. (France) -- purefckn8@gmail.com
Luchacore Records (South Korea) -- www.facebook.com/playfastflyhigh



No comments: